I'm Shamu

I'm Shamu, the Big Cat of West Volusia. I'll give you the skinny on what's really going on. When I speak, everyone listens. Stop by, add your news and opinions.

My person, Patti, will sometimes share her thoughts. I have to put up with that in exchange for her typing services.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water ...

Molly the dog asked me to post this. She thinks it's hilarious. Of course, she loves Marmaduke.

In case the caption didn't come through clearly, the lifeguard is saying, "Not on MY beach!"










Sharks. That's next.

At least we're not dealing with the Gulf oil spill, yet, anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Shamu! Come to think of it, Marmaduke has a pretty good idea. A few fins in the water near the Broadway approach, and the beach would clear out. Fewer people, less traffic.

    Molly McGuire

    ReplyDelete