I'm Shamu

I'm Shamu, the Big Cat of West Volusia. I'll give you the skinny on what's really going on. When I speak, everyone listens. Stop by, add your news and opinions.

My person, Patti, will sometimes share her thoughts. I have to put up with that in exchange for her typing services.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Congrats to Enterprise Preservation Society

A big purr out (my version of a shout out) to the fine and feisty folks at Enterprise Preservation Society. They just celebrated the society's 10th anniversary.

It's a good thing there are people out there who want to preserve a part of old Florida and its history. They are a prime reason Deltona hasn't annexed the Enterprise area. They were instrumental in getting the Thornby property preserved as a natural park on the shores of Lake Monroe.

Visit the Enterprise Preservation Society and learn more.


Some of the fine and feisty folks of EPS:

1 comment:

  1. They do all that and more. Great family festivals several times a year, supports local artist & musicians, creating the Enterprise Heritage Center & Museum...the list goes on! Check them out, they're worth supporting.

    ReplyDelete