I'm Shamu

I'm Shamu, the Big Cat of West Volusia. I'll give you the skinny on what's really going on. When I speak, everyone listens. Stop by, add your news and opinions.

My person, Patti, will sometimes share her thoughts. I have to put up with that in exchange for her typing services.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

And the rains came

I don't really understand people sometimes.

Rain just isn't my thing. I don't like getting wet. Dry weather is just fine with me, as long as there's some drinking water in my dish.

After a couple of weeks of no rain, we've been getting little showers off and on all day. To look at my person and her friend, you'd think they've been using catnip or something.

They jump up and run to the door and make noises like they're all excited. My person ran out onto the front porch, grabbed her potted herbs and sat them out where they would get all wet (shudder). It was awful.

She ran out into the drizzle too, to coo to her tomato plants and cantaloupe vines.

Strange. People are just strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment