I'm Shamu

I'm Shamu, the Big Cat of West Volusia. I'll give you the skinny on what's really going on. When I speak, everyone listens. Stop by, add your news and opinions.

My person, Patti, will sometimes share her thoughts. I have to put up with that in exchange for her typing services.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dang it, go vote!

My person reported that when she went to the polls this morning, there were only four people there to vote — including her.

Now, that's pretty disgusting. Snort, hiss! Don't you know we've got developers' tools to contend with? You wanna leave to the old polls who just follow the money? Look what's happening with Team Volusia. West Volusia politicos are rolling over. Think they smell the money?

An indifferent electorate means business as usual.

I read where even a chicken went to the polls. That makes voting sound pretty appetizing to me!

GO VOTE!


Note: sorry for the lag in posting. First, my person went out of town, leaving me home alone (never mind there was enough food, water and kitty litter to sustain an army of cats). Nobody was there to type for me, or pet me. Three hisses.

The home computer is still on the fritz, too. Makes things challenging.

1 comment: