I'm Shamu

I'm Shamu, the Big Cat of West Volusia. I'll give you the skinny on what's really going on. When I speak, everyone listens. Stop by, add your news and opinions.

My person, Patti, will sometimes share her thoughts. I have to put up with that in exchange for her typing services.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cooler weather

It looks like Hurricane Paula will stay well to the south of us, brushing Cuba. And though we're back in the mid-80s, it's supposed to cool off a little, sunny, with a high around 81 and overnight lows in the upper 50s.

That means perfect weather for the Old Enterprise Festival 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, at Mariner's Cove Park in Enterprise. My roommate Molly will be there to judge the doggie -costume contest.

As for me, I'd be happy listening to Rog Lee and eating the good food, but I don't think I'll get to go.

How 'bout a kitty-costume contest next year? No, scratch that. Too undignified for us felines.

No comments:

Post a Comment